[orca-list] It works except for 'say all' and 'where am I' which does not

Hi Mike and all,

Thank you, Mike, for your alternate instructions on how to start Orca after the live CD boots. I never did get it to boot up talking, but following your other directions, I got things up and working fine.

There is just a couple of issues, though. The 'Say All' command, insert+Numpad-Plus, and the 'where am I' command, insert+numpadEnter, do not seem to work. 'Say all' only seems to read one line of a document, and 'where am I' usually speaks nothing at all. Is this a known Orca bug, something to do with the live CD, or is there an adjustment I can make to get it functioning?

Thanks. Other then the two command problems, I am impressed with the access Orca gives tot he Gnome graphical interface.

~Ann