Re: [orca-list] It works except for 'say all' and 'where am I' which does not

Hi ANN ,

There is just a couple of issues, though. The 'Say All' command, insert+Numpad-Plus, and the 'where am I' command, insert+numpadEnter, do not seem to work. 'Say all' only seems to read one line of a document, and 'where am I' usually speaks nothing at all. Is this a known Orca bug, something to do with the live CD, or is there an adjustment I can make to get it functioning?

You're going to have to give us a little more information
before we can help you.  Which application were you trying
to do "Say All" in? gedit? OOo Writer? ... If you've got a sample
document you can share that's failing for you, that would help too.

Where is "where am I" failing for you? What application were you in?
Where was the focus?

Thanks.