Re: [orca-list] installing solaris with orca

Would it be possible via a serial console or via telnet (or similar)?

From
Michael Whapples
On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 10:49 -0700, Mike Pedersen wrote:
Hello Josh,
I know some people on this list have access to solaris, so I wonder if it possible to install solaris
without sighted
assistence.  I know that orca will work once it is installed, but I'm not sure how to install without
sighted help.  Is
it possible?
Saddly I know of no way to do this without sighted assistance.
Mike