Re: [orca-list] orca users and developers round table

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 12:02:37PM EST, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I'm game!  As for #orca, I know I'm frequently guilty of "meaning to"
sign in.  It just slips my mind.  A little ADHD goes a long way I
suppose. <grin>  So I've just set Gaim to autojoin #orca.

I'm always there, as TheMuso. If any of you pop in, and wish to chat,
please firstly check if I'm away, and if not, feel free to ping/hilight
me. This means that you type in my nickname, and I will get a
notification that someone has sent me a message.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE