Re: [orca-list] Position of state vs. label for checkboxes (was Re:progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?)

Hi,
On Mo, Mai 07, 2007 at 05:39:53 +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
I don't quite know why you would want orca to check the actual position of
the label relative to the control, so long as the label is certainly
corresponds to the control.

I want to understand the real layout of apps.
Sometimes it is very difficult to describe thing to non-blinds
without knowing the real layout.
These are steps to do that makes the screenlayout more accessible.
So they are very important.

HTH.
Halim