[orca-list] problems discovered in openoffice and package manager with orca.

hello,
I find a strange behaviour or may it be a known problem.
I am using openoffice 2.2 on my system and find it very very
accessible, tganks to people like rich, willi and many others.
the only problem I am facing is that tables in open office writer
(word processor ) are not at all reported correctly.
I am reading a document and I don't here, "table with x columns and y
rows ". also, when I tab around in the table, I am not informed by
orca about my current location in the table like "column 1 row 1,
column 2 row 1 " etc.
what could be the problem?
further, I don't find a way to know which page number is currently being read?
I need a system to know if I am on page 1 or 2 or what ever.
I also need some information about current line as well.
I am saying all this after trying all I can.  I am very sorry to say
this but don't mean to hert and discourage all you people who are
working hard to make all this accessible.  Please don't take it to
heart and I believe that today orca is one of the good accessibility
solutions available on any OS and in a few months it will be the only
best solution.
I will soon start to chip in my own scripts.  just let me get  started
with at-spy very well.  keep up the great work .
second problem which is still a complete problem in my case is that I
can't access any administrator functions because I don't get any
speach from orca during those tasks.
today I managed to install ubuntu on my own, which means that orca can
indeed give output in administrator mode.
can some one please give me a well tried and tested solution for this problem?
regards.
Krishnakant.