Re: [orca-list] Great work, but still a few questions

Ok, guys. I am still confused about how to get the latest version of
ORCA. I am running the latest version of Feisty and Orca seems to only
be at 2.18. How you I get the latest version of Orca. The last time I
did a manual install it killed Orca. I really need the web page
shortcuts that the latest one has. I have been using computers my
whole life, if someone like me can't figure this out then you REALLY
need to make it clearer. Hire a ghost writer or something. I'm just
REALLY fusterated. I can do stuff the hard way, but my clients can't.

--
Beth Koenig
bethko gmail com

Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
Donate: https://www.networkforgood.org/donate/MakeDonation2.aspx?ORGID2=330806007&PcaItemId=400

On 3/28/07, Mike Pedersen <Michael Pedersen sun com> wrote:
Hello Hermann,
> 1) What do "O" and Shift+O really do? Now they move from "large object"
> to "large object" instead of chunks. What is the difference and what
> about it all? It seems as if Orca is moving to any element of the page,
> but what's the intention?
The purpose of this feature is really to help withh things suchh as news
sites where you might have large blocks of links and form controls at
the top of a page followed by blocks of text containing the information
on the page that the person is really interested in.  Pressing "o"
should help you get to the text much more quickly.  The two places I'm
really using this on so far are: slashdot.org and www.sfgate.com.
Hope this helps
Mike