Re: [orca-list] Espeak, FC6, Firefox and my first comfortable email using orca!

hermann wrote:
Hello,
although Orca doesn't speak the selected text while you select it,
there's a way to chekc out what you've selected: Press Numpad Enter to
hear the selected parts.
I can't get that feature to work other than for the first line i
select... Do you press enter for each line of text you select?
Wonder if it has to do with screen resolution. My system for some
strange reason only allows me to run in 640X480 mode 16 bit depth. This
is with an intel I810 chipset builtin to the motherboard...
/Krister