Re: [orca-list] Firefox wish list.

Hi all, just a quick note on this topic.  Several of the key ideas
discussed here  are already in the Orca spec just waiting for
implementation.  I'm just getting ready to fly to CSUN but please keep
up the discussion.  We really appreciate all the feedback we are getting
from the growing user community.
Mike