[orca-list] Orca, eSpeak, gnome-speech, and fc6
- From: "Don Raikes" <don raikes oracle com>
- To: "orca-list gnome org" <orca-list gnome org>
- Cc: "gnome-accessibility-list gnome org" <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: [orca-list] Orca, eSpeak, gnome-speech, and fc6
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:51:06 -0700
I installed eSpeak via yum onto my fc6 system, then I downloaded gnome-speech-0.4.9 from ftp.gnome.org and
compiled it. It build the espeak-synthesis-driver just fine.
When I run test-speech, the only speech driver is festival.
It appears that the espeak bonobo-activation server was not created.
How do I create this so it works? I copied the festival server and changed what I could figure out, but it
just gives me an error when I try test-speech.
] [Thread Prev