[orca-list] Orca, eSpeak, gnome-speech, and fc6

Hi,

I installed eSpeak via yum onto my fc6 system, then I downloaded gnome-speech-0.4.9 from ftp.gnome.org and
compiled it. It build the espeak-synthesis-driver just fine.

When I run test-speech, the only speech driver is festival.

It appears that the espeak bonobo-activation server was not created.

How do I create this so it works? I copied the festival server and changed what I could figure out, but it
just gives me an error when I try test-speech.