Re: [orca-list] Orca on Debian Sid

Hello,
In addition to the development things you need afaik only python-pyorbit
from the
experimental tree.

On Mo, Mär 19, 2007 at 05:19:49 -0400, Erik Heil wrote:
Hello everyone out there.  First of all, I would like to say that you guys
are doing an excellent job of testing the Orca codebase.  Clearly, when
this is stabilized, I sincerely do believe that blind people around the
world will have a viable alternative to using a proprietary graphical
environment such as Windblows. Now to the sugbject at hand.  I've noticed
on the Orca Wiki page, their weren't any instructions for building Orca on
Sid.  Looking at what's in the experimental tree, I can see that Orca has
been built for Amd64.  Clearly this won't be an issue in the long term
when it finally hits sid though.  In the meantime, what's the best way to
proceed?  I do have Gnome 2.14 installed, as that's what's currently in
the unstable tree.  Also, back to the experimental tre for a moment.  Some
of the packages aren't immediately available their, but it looks that they
can be installed from sid.  Thanks for any suggestions.
--Erik

eheil sdf lonestar org