[orca-list] Orca on Debian Sid

Hello everyone out there. First of all, I would like to say that you guys are doing an excellent job of testing the Orca codebase. Clearly, when this is stabilized, I sincerely do believe that blind people around the world will have a viable alternative to using a proprietary graphical environment such as Windblows. Now to the sugbject at hand. I've noticed on the Orca Wiki page, their weren't any instructions for building Orca on Sid. Looking at what's in the experimental tree, I can see that Orca has been built for Amd64. Clearly this won't be an issue in the long term when it finally hits sid though. In the meantime, what's the best way to proceed? I do have Gnome 2.14 installed, as that's what's currently in the unstable tree. Also, back to the experimental tre for a moment. Some of the packages aren't immediately available their, but it looks that they can be installed from sid. Thanks for any suggestions.
--Erik

eheil sdf lonestar org