Re: [orca-list] Selecting text for quoting in Evlution

Hi Krister,
just tested in Evolution. You can select text, but while you are
selecting Orca indeed doesn't speak. But you can press Numpad Enter to
hear which text you've selected.
I inserted it into Gedit, and that also worked.
BTW: You cannot check in braille what you've copied. I think I've
suggested earlier to add a feature where selected text is underscored
with dots 7 and 8 on the braille display. Maybe this is more an issue
for brltty list?
Regards
Hermann