Re: [orca-list] Selecting text for quoting in Evlution

Hi Hermann,
I just checked again to make sure my observations were correct. In the
svn Orca from last saturday and the latest Evolution, i can select text,
however Orca only reads the first line of text when i press numpad
enter, the other lines for some reason gets ignored, unless there's
something i've missed.
/Krister