Re: [orca-list] Latest FF3 crashes again

Hi Hermann,

Thanks for reporting this.
Firefox accessibility is broken by some other component's check-in.
We're working on this, hopefully will fix it soon.

I believe you understand that trunk build is on the bleeding edge. It
may crash, and be fixed, then may crash again on some day. Things just
go forward this way. And we appreciate users like you help us finding
problems at the first time.

Let's make it better.

Cheers,
Evan

hermann wrote:
Hi,
I downloaded and unpacked the very latest FF3, and the same thing
happened as at the last weekend: It doesn't start. Before the program
interface appears at all, the Talkback dialog starts. I repeated this
several times, same result.
My urgent advise to the FF developers: Don't program at weekends!
Regards
Hermann