[orca-list] No cursor routing in Firefox

Hello all,
when pressing numpad minus normally the flat review gets routed to the
focus. This works in most applications, with one exception - Firefox.
When I open any homepage, place the caret on any element and then press
numpad minus, the flat review is on top of the page, and I read "tool
tip". In fact it is placed one line above the menu bar. Clicking on that
"tool tip" is the same as pressing Alt+F1.
Is this a known issue?
Regards
Hermann