Re: Orca Acroread fix checked in (was Re: What happened to the Acroread script?)

Hi Hermann.

When I start a document, I hear a lot of messages I cannot understand, and which aren't there in earlier versions:

Yeah, one of the main things the acroread script does is eliminate unnecessary chattiness, of which there is unfortunately quite a bit. I'm not getting the chattiness. So I'm wondering if it has something to do with the specific document you're looking at or if this problem is true for all documents? If it's the former, mind sending me the document in question? If it's the latter, mind sending me the debug.out illustrating the issue?

Thanks!!
Joanie