Re: Orca Acroread fix checked in (was Re: What happened to the Acroread script?)

Hi all,
although the script now works, there's a minor issue:
When I start a document, I hear a lot of messages I cannot understand, and
which aren't there in earlier versions:
Something like "avtable splash" and "avtable view", and at the end the word
"document", which is also placed on my braille display. The latter one is
no problem but those splash etc. seems to be not neccessary; it's only
spoken, so I cannot remember it exactly.
Perhaps a setting problem or a minor correction of the script is required?
Regards
Hermann