Re: Orca Document reading function only works partially

Yesterday I wrote in reply to email from Hermann:
No change however in text files: Same result. See attachment.

Could you just resend it directly to me please, and I'll work on
the problem then summarize to the list when it's fixed.

The problem turned out to be that eSpeak didn't like to utter
things that just contained white space, so the "say all" was stopping
when you got to the first "blank" line. No problems with the other
speech engines we tried (Cepstral Swift, Fonix DECTalk, Festival).

Will added a workaround in Orca for this (thanks!) and has checked
it into Orca SVN trunk/HEAD.