Re: Orca Error at session startup

Hi Bart:
Yesterday I did a fresh dbootstrap install of feisty onto another
partition and it doesn't seem to have the problem.  I'm buggered if I
could figure out where the message was comeing from but I agree a
stock standard feisty install appears to be ok.

Good.  :-)  Thanks for letting me know!

I've still got the old install around so I can boot into it and do
some testing if you have anything you want me to try or if someone
else has the same problem.

Oh...I have enough keeping my hands full with the new stuff for now.  :-)

Thanks!

Will