Re: Orca Some experimentations with latest svn and Firefox 3

Hi,
further testing resulted in a variety of different results:
When i check
http://www.dradio.de
which is the page of our national public radio, I found out, that
headings are always called headings, no matter which cursor control mode
I've selected.
And to mention again the news feed of the "Frankfurter Rundschau", the
results are different, dependend on the feed I've selected.
If you remember the URL i posted yesterday, replace the word
"nachrichten" bei the word "wirtschaft", everything works fine, while on
the first feed, the problems are back since upgrading to the latest
Firefox and Orca.
A third example: Replace "wirtschaft" by "meinung", and there are no
problems too.
To explain briefly: "nachrichten" means "news" (political) "wirtschaft"
means "business", and "meinung" means "commentary".
So I suspect that the behavior of Orca and Firefox highly depend on the
design of the webpage.
Regards
Hermann