[orca-list] Catching Mouse

Hi everybody!!

I'v been trying to make orca work fine on my Debian Lenny, but i still can't, and i don't know why!!!

If i remove the gnomefactory from the settings of course it works, but i want to perform a full test of orca.

So, I would like to know how orca does to catch when i focus on the aplication menu or whichever button or menu i focus?

Wha is the module that makes it possible?

I'm really interested to know this, 'cause i need to implement thoese things in an application, and i'm also interested in helping on the orca project.

Grettings and Thanks

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.com