[orca-list] configuration tools

The following has been contributed by Mike:
One thing needed and I don't know if this is anything you can fix? Is a way to get access to the installer
and admin tools from the desktop.
I use ubuntu which doesn't give the option to create a separate root password. It would be good if orca could
work with the installer and admin tools right from the desktop.
I am blind and like others need a way to configure my system. I know a lot can be done from the terminal, but most of the people I want to show orca to will probably be older people who lost their sight. Most of these people don't know much if anything at all about a computer. Anyway since you are just starting to work on orca I thought I would let you know what as a user I would like to see done. I agree firefox is important, but so is being able to configure your computer with out the help of a sighted person.
For example the other day I tried to share a folder only to find most of the menus are not spoken.
Time and date that worked in edgy no longer works.
I will look forward to seeing orca DEVELOP. One other thing. If a script could be written to get and install the nightly builds of orca it would be helpful.

Mike