Re: [orca-list] Orca does not startup anymore

orca-list gnome org
Bcc:
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca does not sartup anymore

Hi Joanie and Mike,
finally get it back to work, but it seems that it has nothing to do with
brltty, since i do not use version 3.7.2 for a long time and deleted the
old version completely. Indeed version 3.8 is installed different.
My ~/.orca/orca-customizations.py is broken, don't know waht has happened.
I figured it out by following Joanie's advice to delete my ~/.orca. Resetting
Orca up set back all settings, and brought braille immediately back.
Copying my custom file into .orca brought the trouble back, so it must
caused all trouble.
I'll send the file.
One Question: I set up some application specific settings, are they gone
too?
Thanks and regards
Hermann