Re: [orca-list] Is it really no solution for Chinese braille?

Hi Coscell:

Right now, Orca merely passes UTF-8 strings to BrlAPI and lets BrlAPI
take care of the rest.  I think BrlTTY supports the Chinese big5
character set, but perhaps not UTF-8.  I'm not quite sure what do to
about this and I'm definitely open to suggestions.