[orca-list] Pidgin: buddy list cannot be displayed

Hi everyone,

On my laptop, I use Debian GNU / Linux unstable and Orca in the SVN
version 2476. In the pidgin preferences I set the option Option "Show
system tray icon: Never". When I close the buddy list by pressing
Alt+F4, I can not see the icon - neither on the top nor on the bottom
expended edge panel frame. If I understood the article
<http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GAIM> right, the buddy list is not supposed
to minimize on this setup. By the way, I use Pidgin 2.0.1.

Thanks in advance for your hints and answers.

Simon