[orca-list] package in limbo

Hey all, sorry for the off-topic post here, but I was trying to install ttsynth on my laptop running Ubuntu 7.04, and my battery died during the install. Is there any way to either complete the install, or be able to start from scratch? Whenever I try to reinstall it, I get an error, and whenever I try to install any other packages, I get an error that says ttsynth needs to be reinstalled, but it can't find an archive. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Guy