[orca-list] accessing message bodies and focusing on headers in evolution

When I am using Evolution with Orca How do I actually view the message
body after I have tabbed through the information ie send mail, to,
subject, etc?
Also how do I prevent speech from repeating the same message subjects
or from people when I have done a down arrow to the next message?
I ask because someone has just helped me install Ubuntu and helped me
duel boot my desktop PC which has Windows on the Internal drive and
Feisty on the USB hard drive.
I am not using the latest version of Orca, just the version that comes
with Feisty.
I want to be able to send email with Evolution now I have had it set
up for this email address I am using.