Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

"H" == hermann  <steppenwolf2 onlinehome de> writes:

    H> I use the very latest SD, Espeak and Orca, and I don't have any
    H> problems in immediately stopping speech, so I guess it is an
    H> issue of Ibmtts.
It is not problem of IBM TTS because the same situation is with
festival. My feel is that problem is arround priorities in orca code.
The problem come last several days after last changes in speech
dispatcher backend, exact say after last update of speech dispatcher
backend works all well but then come some changes in orca and now
canceling not works.

--

Jan Buchal -- ředitel společnosti
Tel: (00420) 24 24 86 008