[orca-list] Introduction.

Hi list,
I am Balaram from India.
I am now using Orca 7.4 with orca for the last couple of weeks.
Though, Orca supports most of the computing activities, I found it difficult to use programs such as XMMS and skype. Orca entirely stops speaking when I try to use those programs.

Then again, I couldn't read large documents in open office word processor by giving the read all command.
Lack of help files in Word and spread sheet is another issue which is making my progress difficult to get along with these packages.
Any tips regarding these issues  will be much appreciated.
With best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile : 9446361201.
Skype ID. chess.balaram1