Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

Hey folks.
Since buying a copy of ttsynth, I have had a play with it using orca.
Unfortunately, even with the latest Orca svn, and latest gnome-speech
svn, ttsynth still speaks very slowly even when set to the fastest rate.

This might be a bug somewhere in the viavoicespeaker.c module where the
speech rate parameter might not be handled correctly.  I don't have a
copy of IBMTTS, however, so I'm not able to debug this.  :-(

Will