Re: [orca-list] latest ubuntu and orca on the AMD 64 bit machine?

hi aruni,
I have tested orca on amd 64 machines and I can testify that it works
pritty well.
I did not find any big problems with orca on those machines.
rather the stuttering was also not present.
it will be however better if you could also mention the motherboard
being used for the computer in question.
it might not just reflect on the performance of orca but also on the
entire distro.
regards,
Krishnakant.