[orca-list] Plesently surprised with orca's new development, more details please?

hello,
I am pleasingly surprised with the performance of orca on firefox.
now in allmost all forms including gmail, I am correctly informed by
orca about the lables.  I would now like to know how accessible is
orca with thunderbird?
I also need some details on current work on open office and if more
features are being looked upon.
I have been invited by the univercity council of my state and also by
the government of our country to discuss scope of accessibility with
foss.
so kindly give me information on my above queries.
and yes, if some one is uding open office nightly builds, can some one
tell me which is the latest one that has proper accessibility and is
also "relatively " stable.
regarsd,
Krishnakant.