[orca-list] latest ubuntu and orca on the AMD 64 bit machine?

Hellohi will and listers, Thanks for the great work on orca. I can use linux for my emailing and internet needs and much much more. I am curious as to how well this system works on the amd 64 bit machine. As far as I have seen there is a separate version of ubuntu for 64 bit machines. How well does this 64 bit version work? My hearty thanks go out to will and other programers and the community at large.
Regards,
Aruni.