Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher 0.6.2

Hey Tomas, I'm running Ubuntu version 7.04.

Thanks,

Guy

At 03:40 AM 6/4/2007, Tomas Cerha wrote:
Guy Schlosser wrote:
My log is being sent to stdout, but I'm sure the next time I run it, it'll be logged to a file.

Yes, that's the default behavior. You will need a startup script to start Speech Dispatcher automatically and set the logging properly.

Now for the million dollar question.  What is the easiest way to
> get speech-dispatcher to start as a service when I boot.

This very much depends on your distribution. Tell us what distro you are using and we may be able to answer your million dollar question.

Have a nice day,

Tomas