Re: [orca-list] fIREFOX WEIRDNESS

On 3 Jun 2007 at 13:58, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

these coffees. However, i could only read one because the cursor
looped
back to the
beginning of the line again and again.

Confirmed.  Working on a fix now.  Stay tuned!

Eagerly standing by... (whispers to himself, --i wonder what she's up to now.:-))

By the way, every once in a while we see goofy looping such as this.
Up to this point I haven't known why.  Your test case and the
resulting fix may solve the broader issue. <fingers crossed>

Glad to be of some help.:-) I hope to learn Python so that i can help with writing Orca scripts
if it's not too complicated...

/Krister