Re: [orca-list] fIREFOX WEIRDNESS

Hi Krister.

There are listings of the winners in theis contest and the price you have to pay to get one of
these coffees. However, i could only read one because the cursor looped back to the
beginning of the line again and again.

Confirmed.  Working on a fix now.  Stay tuned!

By the way, every once in a while we see goofy looping such as this.  Up
to this point I haven't known why.  Your test case and the resulting fix
may solve the broader issue. <fingers crossed>

Thanks much!!
Joanie