Re: [orca-list] fIREFOX WEIRDNESS

On 3 Jun 2007 at 19:37, Hermann wrote:

is it possible that the page gets refreshed every few seconds? It
seems to me like that. Can you test that with pages you're familiar
with? Did you stop automatic reading by pressing control? Normally it
should stop by pressing any key, but I ask this just for being sure.

Yes on almost all questions. The page isn't updating itself, i checked it with Hal and Internet
explorer just to be certain.
Yes, i stopped auto-reading with the ctrl-key. I'm not sure if auto-reading worked at all on that
page... It seems, as you pointed out, to work quite sporadically. I wonder if there's some kind
of logic behind when it works and when it doesn't?
/Krister