Re: [orca-list] How To Both Use Orca And Have Sound?

Have you tried the solution offered here:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

search for alsa

or is your problem occuring after implementing this.

Hope this helps

-Jon

On Tue 31/07/2007 at 11:35:15, Parham wrote:
Hello,
I know this might seem newbie-ish, but I'm pretty new to Linux and I've used Windows before.
The thing is that I don't know how to, for example, have a music playing and use Orca. Or, use programs
alert with Orca. Either Linux crashes, or Orca.
Is there a way to fix this issue?
P.S: I'm sure my soundcard is not one-channeled.