Re: [orca-list] Question about Drag-and-drop with Orca

Orca doesn't provide any explicit support for drag and drop.  Instead,
it relies upon the application to provide reasonable keyboard
equivalents (e.g., cut/paste).  Applications that do not provide
keyboard access for all of their functionality are frowned upon and
should have high priority bugs filed against them.

Will