Re: [orca-list] Easiest way to install orca on debian etch

Hi.

The short answer is "no".  You can probably get it working,
but you will need to build some packages from source or get others from testing or unstable.
If you get it working, be prepared for problems.  The Gnome that shipped with Etch was Gnome 2.14.  It has
accessibility bugs that have been fixed in later versions of Gnome.
Trying to get Orca running on Etch was what made me try Ubuntu.

          Kenny