[orca-list] Easiest way to install orca on debian etch

Can I install orca on debian etch? I tried the build-deps command:

# apt-get build-deps gnome-orca

However, it has a lot of dependencies for packages that are from testing and/or experimental. I have about 100 linux machines here that have to stay at etch/stable. I can probably install a few packages from other versions but I can't upgrade them to testing.

It would be nice to be able to run orca on them, though, so that I could support firefox and other gui apps.

--
John Heim
jheim math wisc edu / 608-263-4189