Re: [orca-list] Should i file a bug about this?

Hey Krister.

guess what? It almost works with Orca. Menus and dialogs seem to work as
they should but i can't see my folders and mail messages using focus
tracking mode, however in flat review you see the folders and messages.

Hmmmm. I wonder if we're getting the appropriate focus events out of Claws-mail? Based on what you describe, my guess would be no. But I would need to install it and take a look.

I wonder if i should file a bug against this and where to file it?

If you file a detailed bug against Orca, I'll take a look at it when I get a chance. If it's an Orca bug, then we can fix it. If it's a case of needing to have a special script for Claws-mail, I can at least try to solve the immediate problem you report. If it's a Claws-mail thing, I'll transfer it to them.

Thanks!!