[orca-list] Should i file a bug about this?

Hi there.
I have just upgraded to Ubuntu Gutsy and was curious as to what you got
with the upgrade. I got Claws-mail formerly known as Sylpheed-claws, and
guess what? It almost works with Orca. Menus and dialogs seem to work as
they should but i can't see my folders and mail messages using focus
tracking mode, however in flat review you see the folders and messages.
I wonder if i should file a bug against this and where to file it? Is it
against Orca or Claws-mail? I realize that this isn't at all a high
priority, but i still wonder what to do.
/Krister