Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.6.4 beta1 -- request for help with testing

Le samedi 14 juillet 2007 Ã 18:12 +1000, Luke Yelavich a Ãcrit :
On Sat, Jul 14, 2007 at 05:11:28PM EST, Hynek Hanke wrote:
 - Native output module for eSpeak (thanks to Lukas Loehrer)
        (called espeak, not espeak-generic)

This doesn't even build. I get the following when attempting to build
either against espeak 1.26, or 1.27, which insidentally has an API
change.

The eSpeak driver seems to me quite fast, skipping from line to line is
rendered smoothly.

In principle, the API change in espeak has no effect because a #define
ESPEAK_API_REVISION selects the good list of arguments for
espeak_Initialize.

Using Feisty, and eSpeak 1.27, speech-dispatcher is built OK.

Best wishes,

Gilles

--
Oralux.org http://association.oralux.org