Re: [orca-list] gnome-mag cursor focus position

Hi Aurelian:

(Moving this to orca-list gnome org)

The algorithm in Orca right now goes on a 'move the magnifier window the
least' rule, meaning that it tries not to move the zoomer view if the
thing is already in the window.  As a result, Orca currently doesn't
support the behavior you are looking for.  :-(  We could always add it
as an RFE (request for enhancement) if you'd like, though.

Can you describe more about what you expect the behavior to be?  For
example, you've mentioned keeping the text cursor/caret centered.  What
should the behavior be when navigating widgets, such as menus, buttons,
checkboxes, sliders, etc?

Will