[orca-list] Selected text is not displayed

Hello everyone,

In the file
<http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/orca/2.19/orca-2.19.5.news> one
can find the following entry:

* Fix for bug 382601 and bug 400720 - Orca should indicate selected text
on the braille display and support accurate presentation of text
attributes on the braille display

This feature sounds interesting because I have noticed that in the
editor gedit, marked text is being vocalized but not shown as selected
on
the braille display. Unfortunately, even after the installation of the
current version of SVN, the marked text is not being displayed with the
dots 7 and 8. Which setting do I have to choose on the tab "Text
Attributes"?

I work with BrlTTY version 3.7.2.

Thanks in advance for your hints and answers.

Simon