Re: Orca Submenus in Firefox 3

Hi Hermann:

The easiest thing to do is make sure you've installed the eSpeak libraries and header files in the standard locations: /usr/lib/libspeak.so* and /usr/include/espeak/speak_lib.h. The gnome-speech build will look for the eSpeak files in these locations by default.

If you've already done this and are still having problems, please let me know.

Hope this helps,

Will

Hermann wrote:
Hi Kenny,
after running
apt-get build-dep libgnome-speech3
I could build the package. But there's no Gnome speech server with Espeak, only Speech-dispatcher and Festival, as before. After configuring the package, there were messages telling me whether synts have been set up. Except Festival, no other synths were set up, also no Espeak. I guess I have to set up Espeak for the Gnome speech server. What must I do?
Regards
Hermann