Re: Orca Submenus in Firefox 3

Hi.

Once you have the gnome-speech server installed, all you have to do to
get Orca to use it is switch to it in the preferences dialog.

          Kenny

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 05:05:43PM +0100, Hermann wrote:
Hi again,
Espeak is driving me crazy! Now everything works. I've reported it to
Bugzilla. Really no hoax.
Festival is running with the Gnome speech server. A few weeks ago I tried
to get it run with Speech-dispatcher, with no success. It requires the
Festival server which doesn't start; couldn't figure out why.
To Will: I cannot submit the attachment, it's to large; what to do?
Are there any instructions to set up Orca wiht the latest Gnome speech
server?
Regards
Hermann