Re: Orca orca support for thunderbird

Hi Aruni:

Thank you for your interest in Orca.  I have a few questions for you:

1) Which version of Thunderbird are you using?

2) Which version of Orca are you using?

3) Did you enable Orca's Gecko navigation code (you'd most likely
remember doing this because you need to manually edit the Orca settings
file)?

Thanks!

Will